Maybe new units mod like.....

Imperial Glory is an interesting addition to the turn based strategy game. Lot's of mods to enhance the gameplay.

Moderator: TAFN staff

Stalin_is_my_dad

Maybe new units mod like.....

Post by Stalin_is_my_dad »

Yeah i was wonderin that maybe just for historical purposes and maybe just for a cool show maybe a way to add a flag bearer and a drummer boy would that be possiable
Jovan
TAFN Staff

Post by Jovan »

Since the Editor SDK Has been released I believe there is a slight possibility of adding that, however, there are still limits to that. We can't really edit anything engine or internal code wise, so as far as "formations" go I don't think we'll be able to insert a drummer boy or a flag bearer; nevertheless I think we can work something out about changing a model (and even a title) of a certain unit (preferably one that people don't use often) and see how that works out.

I am sure Tom(sick) will tell you more than I can.
TAFNsick
TAFN Staff

Post by TAFNsick »

You said it all Jovan. :)
Stalin_is_my_dad

Thanks

Post by Stalin_is_my_dad »

I really appreciate that i would like to see something like t5hat b/c i saw a RTW mod and has IG units in but it has unit commanders,drummer, and flag bearer but alos i am have another prob i feel incompitent i dont know where to put the formation mod and the infantry sounds and the blood mod as well i cant find where to put it where the read me says
Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Post by Officerpuppy »

I used to have RTW, and I do remember a mod that let you have officers in game etc. But the models were there, just not implemented. Unlike IG, there are no models for officers or drummers, everything would be done by scratch.

There are textures in the game for captains, generals etc which I was trying to work on with another modder to get them in game, but we had little sucess with it. Before the summer is up, I want to try to add militia to the English, all the stuff I need is there, just gotta figure out how to get it in-game.