A couple of quick questions.

Imperial Glory is an interesting addition to the turn based strategy game. Lot's of mods to enhance the gameplay.

Moderator: TAFN staff

De Lancey
Soldier

A couple of quick questions.

Post by De Lancey »

Hi all,i have a couple questions that you may be able to shed a little light on.

The first one is on territorial annexation.Is it true to say that any territories that the player conquers will automatically become theirs when a peace treaty is agreed between the two opposing sides as long as the player has armies in each of those territories,ie the territory has a red flag in it?
I ask this because in my war with France,as the British,i had occupied all the territory surrounding Ile de France (Brittany,Aquitane,Provence,Champagne) and on signing a peace treaty a turn later i got a message saying we had annexed Brittany,Aquitane and Champagne but not Provence? This region did indeed turn red but i was unable to build anything in it?
The only thing i can think of is that this territory was mine originally and was taken by the French when war broke out,only to be retaken by me a turn later.Can anyone shed any light on this?

The second is regarding some advanced controls i read about that make your formation hold position,CTRL H or something similair.I have read something about it being in there and some saying that it dosent work but i can't find the post.Can anyone confirm it's existence and does it work?
I was horrified yesterday to see my four units of line infantry part like the red sea to shoot at a charging group of militia which ended up forming a nice open corridor for the the enemy cavalry to destroy my Howitzers that were stationed at the rear.

Thanks for your time and replies in advance.