need help

Imperial Glory mods, modding tools and more!

Moderator: TAFN staff

Abir
Soldier

need help

Post by Abir »

Just want some help with modding. The c3 zone has damaged. So can anybody give me the following tools:

1.Commandos3 debug
3.Commandos 3 modding tutorials ( specially playing the ogc file and how to make changes have effect)

Found another way but better if I have the tools stated above. Maybe I shouldbe able to introduce meby a decent mod.

Goodluck everyone.
Abir
Soldier

Post by Abir »

Oh.Juts forgot my address: harry.chosenone@gmail.com
Rutam
TAFN Founder

Post by Rutam »

I am not sure what is going on with C3Zone, but we are currently upgrading all of our websites. If you can hold on for a while, I think our new downloads database will be up and running.

I'll leave the more technical details for @m to fill.. he can help you...
@m
TAFN Staff

Post by @m »

We never had the C3 debug in our download dbase. Maybe sick has it and can upload it... I'm currently adding all the files to the database including the dragon unpacker. I think I can have them all up by the end of the day. Depending on how many times my brothers want to go on the computer ;)
TAFNsick
TAFN Staff

Post by TAFNsick »

Unfortunately, there is no debug for C3. :(
Abir
Soldier

Post by Abir »

Good news. C3 zone is back and I think there might be something interesting. Unfortunately, I had to stop modding c3 for the tools. But do not worry, i am doing things that do not need any debug tools. However, i have gone too far with my new c2 mod. I did not complete it. But it will be fine:

Operation watchtower (name may be changed later on )features:

1.4 new missions(completed)
2.Staffs that were never before(completed)
3.New enemy AI ( continuing)
4.dealy enemies(I hope nobody will be able to finish)
5.Enemy patrols will be real tough. They will get suspicious if they do not see any of their comrades doing duty. And come to watch out.
6.A extended story based game.
7.your commandos will always be on running.
8.More realistic.
9.More improved graphics(testing)

And every feature of the previous mods. I am also thinking to add more features. These are the generals. There are also many little features.

Goodluck, soldiers. The mod maybe released on february. I think csf is may.
David
TAFN Staff

Post by David »

very good but i somewhat doubt that you could have achieved so much stuff! how can you maek new enemy AI? new characters and improved graphics? and 4 completely new i pressume maps :roll: you basicly have to recompile the game to have those!
at least show 1 new screenie...then i will believe you.
Abir
Soldier

Post by Abir »

Remember. it is modding. I am not making a new game. I just make up new stories and then put them into old maps but it will be fine. Moreover, saying about AI, it has taken from c3 and the patrols are really working. New enemy Ai's are possible but making new maps in modding is needed an artist. Do not worry. I am not alone. I got partner!!!!!
Jovan
TAFN Staff

Post by Jovan »

Then show us your stuff.
Rutam
TAFN Founder

Post by Rutam »

Abir wrote:Remember. it is modding. I am not making a new game. I just make up new stories and then put them into old maps but it will be fine. Moreover, saying about AI, it has taken from c3 and the patrols are really working. New enemy Ai's are possible but making new maps in modding is needed an artist. Do not worry. I am not alone. I got partner!!!!!
Amazing! Eagerly awaiting the same... :)
Abir
Soldier

Post by Abir »

Sure. But you are a bit impatient. Wait. I will certainly show you screens and trailers before releasing the game. Go to general discussion. I am going to say something there.