Three cheers for sick!

Imperial Glory mods, modding tools and more!

Moderator: TAFN staff

Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Three cheers for sick!

Post by Officerpuppy »

Sick finally got blood into the US version. I cant wait to try it out.
Congrats sick, I don't know how you figured it out but it will make alot of people happy :D
TAFNsick
TAFN Staff

Post by TAFNsick »

Thanks, I did it with pleasure. :)

I really can't understand that this hasn't been found out before. I managed to find this out in a hour or so, and was my 2nd try to get it to work.

First try was changing the language of the computer - no work.
Second try: I saw 3 files in my "Effects" folder which all had the part "Muerte" in their names. Muerte is Spanish for death. I opened the files with notepad and searched for the word "Sangre" which is Spanish for blood. The all contained this word. I knew this had to be the key to enabling blood, so I asked Captain.Crunch for those files from his game (US version) to see if there were any differences between them. He didn't have them, so I sent them to him and voila, blood was working. :D
Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Post by Officerpuppy »

I knew it, there was something missing after all.

I d/l it but I cant seem to get it to work, I don't see anything different. I even changed the Sangre.tga texture to red just to see if that did anything but nothing. I'll keep trying to figure it out.
Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Post by Officerpuppy »

I installed the patch and somehow the blood started working. :shock:

Thanks for the great mod Sick :yes:
ST0MPA
Sergeant

Post by ST0MPA »

i still cant get this thing to wory, i tried changing language to 12 to fool it to think it was the us ver but still to no avail, i also went through the effects battalia sb and found no reference to the MuerteSoldadoA.PTC files, there was reference to the other ptc files in the folder, wich leads to m e ask if i could borrow a copy of effectsbattallia sb file
Some people are like Slinkies, not good for much, but they manage to bring a smile to your face, when you push them down a flight of stairs.
mike^_^
Soldier

Post by mike^_^ »

I cant get it either to work man!

man this really bites!

we need help!