FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Profile

Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rome: Heart of Empire

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Commandos Mobile, Imperial Glory, Praetorians and more! Forum Index -> General discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are you going to rush out to buy, Rome: Heart of Empire?
Yes
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
No
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

robbiem101
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Rome: Heart of Empire Reply with quote

Dose anyone know why Rome: Heart of Empire is taking so long to be relised? Its originaly release date was the beging of this year (2006) but i looked on amazon and it is now due for release June 9, 2006. I cant remeber a game ever being delaid for that long before.

Officerpuppy
IG Staff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like Ceasar 3 (good game) Might be interesting.

Once I had a city and army up and running, I loved raising tha taxes and letting the rioters tear up the city a bit then move in the army, it was great seeing fighting in the streets. Laughing

robbiem101
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

will it run on XP it only says 95?

Officerpuppy
IG Staff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think C3 does run on XP, just lower the speed setting for the mouse. Umm...I know for a fact C2 does not work on XP if you ever came across it. Zeus if your interested in a little more fiction and less history runs on Xp as well. I say more fiction because you can interact with Gods and what not, buts fun none the less.

Rutam
TAFN Founder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Officerpuppy wrote:
It looks like Ceasar 3 (good game) Might be interesting.

Once I had a city and army up and running, I loved raising tha taxes and letting the rioters tear up the city a bit then move in the army, it was great seeing fighting in the streets. Laughing

Oh my what a game C3 was!!
but w/o those road blocks it got a bit bemusing... I had market folks wandering to the ends of the map... w/o selling any goods...

Zeus solved that problem though Smile and as always some smart gamers came up with building blocks to go from hovels to those huge buildings in 15 mins Smile

Though I was a bit disappointed when I saw that C4 trailer... they need to polish that thing up.. it looks worse that C3... going for 3D models for the sake of it? 2D looked much better imo ( and ... I am talking about Caesar... not Commandos )

Officerpuppy
IG Staff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a C4 in the making? Wow, I didnt know that, now im interested. I hope they don't stray too much from C3 like what happend with Lords of the Realm3, from what I saw in the forums back when it was released, it was a totally different game from LOR2 which I think was a great game back then.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Commandos Mobile, Imperial Glory, Praetorians and more! Forum Index -> General discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: