Rome: Heart of Empire

Everything that is unrelated to the games by Pyro Studios goes here as wel as site feedback.

Moderator: TAFN staff

Are you going to rush out to buy, Rome: Heart of Empire?

Yes
25%
No
75%

Total votes: 4

robbiem101
Lieutenant

Rome: Heart of Empire

Post by robbiem101 »

Dose anyone know why Rome: Heart of Empire is taking so long to be relised? Its originaly release date was the beging of this year (2006) but i looked on amazon and it is now due for release June 9, 2006. I cant remeber a game ever being delaid for that long before.
Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Post by Officerpuppy »

It looks like Ceasar 3 (good game) Might be interesting.

Once I had a city and army up and running, I loved raising tha taxes and letting the rioters tear up the city a bit then move in the army, it was great seeing fighting in the streets. :lol:
robbiem101
Lieutenant

Post by robbiem101 »

will it run on XP it only says 95?
Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Post by Officerpuppy »

I think C3 does run on XP, just lower the speed setting for the mouse. Umm...I know for a fact C2 does not work on XP if you ever came across it. Zeus if your interested in a little more fiction and less history runs on Xp as well. I say more fiction because you can interact with Gods and what not, buts fun none the less.
Rutam
TAFN Founder

Post by Rutam »

Officerpuppy wrote:It looks like Ceasar 3 (good game) Might be interesting.

Once I had a city and army up and running, I loved raising tha taxes and letting the rioters tear up the city a bit then move in the army, it was great seeing fighting in the streets. :lol:
Oh my what a game C3 was!!
but w/o those road blocks it got a bit bemusing... I had market folks wandering to the ends of the map... w/o selling any goods...

Zeus solved that problem though :) and as always some smart gamers came up with building blocks to go from hovels to those huge buildings in 15 mins :)

Though I was a bit disappointed when I saw that C4 trailer... they need to polish that thing up.. it looks worse that C3... going for 3D models for the sake of it? 2D looked much better imo ( and ... I am talking about Caesar... not Commandos )
Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Post by Officerpuppy »

There is a C4 in the making? Wow, I didnt know that, now im interested. I hope they don't stray too much from C3 like what happend with Lords of the Realm3, from what I saw in the forums back when it was released, it was a totally different game from LOR2 which I think was a great game back then.