Forum topic posting idea

Everything that is unrelated to the games by Pyro Studios goes here as wel as site feedback.

Moderator: TAFN staff

ss786
Sergeant

Forum topic posting idea

Post by ss786 »

Hi guys,

Having read the huge :wink: registration page, I think there are stuffs which one might feel confused whether he is writing a valid message. So I think there ought to another button with submit, preview. It will be something "send message to the administrators to check" so that the administrator can confirm the member about his message and thus he can avoid further unpleasant events. :mrgreen:

Best,
Waffen SS.

"Blinding ignorance does mislead us,
O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes."
-LEONARDO DA VINCI
@m
TAFN Staff

Post by @m »

Yeah we had to put the rules somewhere and I decided that would be the best place. People have to agree with them in order to register so if they come and complain afterwards we can just point out that they've agreed to the rules which were above that button they clicked.

Furthermore I don't think the current version of this forum software supports this but I also think it would be quite time consuming for us to validate all posts. Basicly if your intentions are good it's quite hard to break the rules here :)