FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Profile

Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Which mods and in what order should I install? (Day 1 here)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Commandos Mobile, Imperial Glory, Praetorians and more! Forum Index -> Imperial Glory modding
View previous topic :: View next topic  

polarc
Soldier

Location: Atlanta, GA, USA, Earth, Sol, Milkly Way Galaxy, Dark Cold Universe

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Which mods and in what order should I install? (Day 1 here) Reply with quote

Howdy,

THANKS for the mods. I just found the Imperial Glory demo 3 weeks ago and got the game installed 2 days ago.

Mmmm. Mods...

Where should I start? This site seems scattered about everywhere with mods. Maybe this question has been asked before...

THANKS for all the hard work to everyone even the Frogs and Lobsters. Arrrrr arrrr.

Best regards,
Chris

cudakite
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well if you havent already tried it. i would go with the battle mod. it's pretty good. i changed the mod on mine a bit to have 80 men per inf. unit 48 for cav., 4 for art. and made the infantry speed a little faster (than the battle mod version. not faster than the original speed)

Officerpuppy
IG Staff

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no real order in which you should install stuff. Make sure you get the patch and d/l the latest version of mods, they are usuall labled appropriately.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Commandos Mobile, Imperial Glory, Praetorians and more! Forum Index -> Imperial Glory modding All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: