Multiplayer Campaign

Imperial Glory is an interesting addition to the turn based strategy game. Lot's of mods to enhance the gameplay.

Moderator: TAFN staff

Keisari
Soldier

Multiplayer Campaign

Post by Keisari »

Hi all! I'm new to the community and i like IG very much.

So just asking is there anyway to play Campaign mode in multiplayer. Because IG's turn based campagin would be great for playing it with friend. And if not is it possible to mod it so that it's possible?

Sorry if my english is difficult to read.
TAFNsick
TAFN Staff

Post by TAFNsick »

Unfortunately this is not possible in MP mode. This has been brought up before, and people have been requesting it before the game was out. I believe the developers said it would be complex to implement this in the game and it would bring along some of its own problems (like the long wait times for your opponent to make its turns and fight battles.) That would simply get boring and therefore it was not implemented. Implementing it by a mod isn't possible either.
Keisari
Soldier

Post by Keisari »

Well thanks for answering so i don't have to cruise websites looking for answers.
Homer
Lieutenant

Post by Homer »

Well, Sick. There isn't a campain mod for multiplayer, but you can fight against you freind in multiplayer. If you wont more answers to this question, just right to me in messages, ok Keisari.
Take NO Prisoners!!!! Homer!!!.