Modding Idea

Imperial Glory mods, modding tools and more!

Moderator: TAFN staff

Deliance
Soldier

Modding Idea

Post by Deliance »

So, i was playing cossacks 2 the other day, just to try it out, and noticed that although the graphics SUCK compared to IG the gameplay is a little more interesting than our beloved. I already asked for a mod that adds officers and drummers and was told that wont work....but my new question is, is there any possibilities of adding more accuracy to the game? let me explain:

How come with a unit of 90 soldiers, there can be 2 left and they will fight to the last man without retreating? althought this gives a player a minute opprotunity for victory, it is highly unrealistic. Can we make an editor that adds a physicological portion to the game? Retreating if a unit loses too many men, causing panic if freedly units are destroyed or flee within a close range, fear, confusion, anything that will add some realism to the game?

Also, concerning the officers and musicians idea....what would it take to make the orginial game designer/editor allow us to screw with the models or even to get him to make a mod for us that introduces officers, musicians, and bearers? F-ing Pyro and Edios should just release an expansion with everything fixed. The game would be absolutely unbeatable by any other napoleonic wargame now or in the future...IDIOTS!!!!!

Lastely, if there is anyone who would be kind enough to talk me through the steps of modding i would be greatful. I think i have some great ideas that could enhance the enjoyment of the game.

Thanks

Deliance