Re-enabling cheats in C2DP 1.34 ?

Commandos modding questions, mod tools or other things related to modding Commandos in here.

Moderator: TAFN staff

Sniper
Soldier

Re-enabling cheats in C2DP 1.34 ?

Post by Sniper »

Hello all,

I've been playing the C2 mod Destination Paris 1.34, downloaded from GH, but I see the GONZOANDJON cheat option has been disabled, is there anyway to re-enable the cheat option ?

Excellent mod, excellent game (C2)

Cheers
TAFNsick
TAFN Staff

Post by TAFNsick »

Try COMMANDOSDP instead. I believe the rest of the cheats are still the same.

Mission codes are different though:

Code: Select all

Mission   Easy    Normal  Difficult

01        WDBE1   LRCN1   GMCH1
02        SHIE2   TBUN2   LRCH2
03        CDPE3   BOKN3   WDBH3
04        JAPE4   SSCN4   TBUH4 
05        SSCE5   BOBN5   BOKH5 
06        BOBE6   CDPN6   SHIH6 
07        LRCE7   GMCN7   JAPH7 
08        WDBE8   TBUN8   BOBH8 
09        BOKE9   JAPN9   SSCH9 
10        GMCE0   SHIN0   CDPH0
Sniper
Soldier

Post by Sniper »

Thanks for that, tried it but no luck. Is there anything I can add or alter in the Parglobal or other file that will make the commandos invisible ?
TAFNsick
TAFN Staff

Post by TAFNsick »

Mmm I've been doing some research with a HEX editor and it seems that they've hacked the executable with a decompiler to disable cheats. Since I can't work with decompilers and undo these changes I think your best bet is to install the original executable to enable cheats again. I have no idea what other changes it makes to the mod though but I think they are very very limited.
Sniper
Soldier

Post by Sniper »

Thanks for trying but I managed to get a trainer to work so I've got the Invisibilty and Invincibility back again. I altered the total amount of ammo each Commando can carry by following a tutorial on your tutorial pages but I could do with altering the amount of weapons each Commando starts with, any help in that direction would be appreciated as my Spanish isn't that good, nor is the translator I managed to find :roll: :mrgreen:

Cheers
Sniper
Soldier

Post by Sniper »

Not to worry, the trainer gives unlimited ammo but I'll try my hand at editing the original Parglobal and see what I can do to 'improve' things a bit.

Cheers for your help anyway.