What do you want to have in imperial glory 2 (if it come)

Imperial Glory is an interesting addition to the turn based strategy game. Lot's of mods to enhance the gameplay.

Moderator: TAFN staff

Yakov
Soldier

What do you want to have in imperial glory 2 (if it come)

Post by Yakov »

What will you guys want in Imperial Glory 2 if it ever comes out. And hello to all modders and such

Id want it to be easier to mod and alows more modding. That will be better look at the Total War series is very Sucesesfull because of it being very easy to mod.

(sorry for my bad english)
Officerpuppy
IG Staff

Post by Officerpuppy »

Well here is a thread for wishfull thinking.

Id like officers first of all, varity in the flags, a regimental flag and the kings colors, or national flag. And fix the naval battles so its easier to command six ships at a time.
Yakov
Soldier

Post by Yakov »

^ id also love units to be more fluid like
David
TAFN Staff

Post by David »

better graphics :yes:
igfelt a bit shallow for me since there wasnt much strategy involved during battles...i dont know if more types of units would solve that but it would be nice. also more people on map....but not like in total war series. dont know anything else.

i dont think there will be ig2 though.
Deliance
Soldier

Post by Deliance »

I found myself doing a lot of thinking aout what a IG2 could be like. This is what ive thought of:

1)more realism during battle sequences: if you havent noticed, nobody retreats. 90 man unit against 5 men and they fight like they are heros to the last man...doubtful. Also, as puppy had mentioned, adding officers, musicians, and flag bearers wouldnt hurt.

2)Adding the option of playing as more countries. If it is a smaller countrthan it would make the game harder (suitable for veteran players).

3) expanding the map to include "the new world" introducing the americas which would include the colonies, native amerians, Aztec/mayans/etc that would have been occupying mexico and S. America. This will also make the naval sequence of the game more demanding. OH, WHAT ABOUT THROWING IN PIRATES OF SOME SORT FOR THE JOURNEY FROM EUROPE TO THE AMERICAS(or visa versa)?

I have a lot of other thoughts, and sometime i honestly think about going into game design so i dont have to depend on companys who dont come through.
Homer
Lieutenant

Post by Homer »

If there was a Imperial glory two I would love to have more than Europe and africa. So To make it short, More Nations and Everything.
Take NO Prisoners!!!! Homer!!!.