FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Profile

Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

grapeshot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Commandos Mobile, Imperial Glory, Praetorians and more! Forum Index -> Imperial Glory modding
View previous topic :: View next topic  

samuelmc
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:32 am    Post subject: grapeshot Reply with quote

is there any way to mod maybe the 6pdrs or the 12 pdrs to make them where they imitate firing grapeshot or canister instead of a ball?

samuelmc
Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if it isnt possible to do that, is it possible to speed up the motion of the cannon balls, realistically, you wouldnt be able to see them flying through the air. would it be possible to make the 6 pounders or 12 pounders fire explosive shells like the howitzers and congreve rockets do?

sick
TAFN Staff

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firstly, I've tried to make them shoot as grapeshot too but failed. I have no idea if it's possible.

Secondly, ... I have no idea. Razz

ytareh
Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well from a numerical/mathematical/gameplay point of view it would be simple to simulate grapeshot (shotgun effect)by modding the artillerys range and damage(% accuracy?) settings.Just make the chosen weapon (6/12lb) lethal at close range but useless beyond that....
Of course from a graphical viewpoint its impossible- at least to me who cant even skin a uniform....

samuelmc
Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

even if the artillery was useless beyond close range that would be fine...i just think it would be awesome for the arty to have that effect. do you think there would be a way you could do that? I wouldnt even know where to start
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Commandos Mobile, Imperial Glory, Praetorians and more! Forum Index -> Imperial Glory modding All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: