FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Profile

Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Strange Bug

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Commandos Mobile, Imperial Glory, Praetorians and more! Forum Index -> Imperial Glory
View previous topic :: View next topic  

lakeythelegend
Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Strange Bug Reply with quote

In the map screen, when i build advanced resource structures, they affect all areas in that country. e.g. building 'steel mills' in england makes scotland, wales and ireland produce more raw materials. This works for 'Recruitment centres' as well. 'Border posts' affect the entire trading network and i get twice the money when another nation builds a trading link between two of my countries. This is most noticable when i build the 'customs department', from with which i receive %100 of all money traded between two of my countries. There are also a few other bugs. Is it just me, or is it a general problem? I'd like it fixed, because it makes the game too easy. Sad

Homer
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh, I didn't care to read though it all but I look at the key words. Do u have patches in?

lakeythelegend
Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah 1.1. it doesn't change much
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Commandos Mobile, Imperial Glory, Praetorians and more! Forum Index -> Imperial Glory All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: