Patch could not be copied to Destination

Imperial Glory is an interesting addition to the turn based strategy game. Lot's of mods to enhance the gameplay.

Moderator: TAFN staff

Homer
Lieutenant

Patch could not be copied to Destination

Post by Homer »

Now, Hey. I am not a new person to this. I can't figure out how to install this patch onto my Imperial Glory on VISTA. Now, ive tryed about 8 differn'et websites and it shows the same damn thing. Now May I get some help. I really want to get out a situtation that invovles a bug. And the damn Austrian Empire is Firing on my back with Collations against me. Help :D
Take NO Prisoners!!!! Homer!!!.
TAFNsick
TAFN Staff

Post by TAFNsick »

Nice to see you again Homer! Have you tried our no installer patch? Just unzip and you're done! :D

http://www.tafn.info/phpscripts/filesdb ... hp?file=10
Homer
Lieutenant

Post by Homer »

Hey Thanks. I have not tryed it yet. I will when I get home. But yea, I am not on a laptop but i dont think that will make to much of a difference. But Yes, I am glad to be bacK!
Homer
Lieutenant

Post by Homer »

This application has failed to start because vorbis.dll was not found. Re-Installing the applicataion may fix this problem. I might just reinstall IG.
TAFNsick
TAFN Staff

Post by TAFNsick »

Grab the vorbis.dll file from the game's disc and copy it to the installation folder.
Homer
Lieutenant

Post by Homer »

I reinstalled Ig. And this happened again. Which I was really pissed off. So I did the update ONE last time, and it didn't work, so I pushed the Exit button and it said, You might have to have Administrator Permission to have this work. So I pushed that and right away it came up with Imperial Glory patch worked Suessfully. Thanks for the help sick. Long time no see!