FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Profile

Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Technical Issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Commandos Mobile, Imperial Glory, Praetorians and more! Forum Index -> Commandos series
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Sciter
Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:03 pm    Post subject: Technical Issue Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm sciter.

Here is my problem:

I bought c2 a couple of years ago played it and done all the missions, deinstalled it and never looked at it again.
Now I wanted to install it again but when i do i get at around 25-30% a component transfer error i click ignore and it continues.
I put in the second cd and it loads again, but then after a while with cd2 in it i get another transfer error i click ignore again otherwise it stops, after i clicked ignore i get a window that asks for the cd, i thought i had to put in cd 3 so i putted cd3 in but he still doesnt work, I put in cd 2 again, again doesnt work.
Than i put in cd1 and another time it doesnt work.

The cds arent really badly scratched only some very tiny and not deep ones.
I tried to install it again but ive got the same issue.
Could someone help me with it because I really wanna play c2 again.

sick
TAFN Staff

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use a different cd-drive if you have one. Otherwise google for a CRC program (I use http://kvipu.com/CDCheck/) and transfer all files from the HDD and install the game from there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Commandos Mobile, Imperial Glory, Praetorians and more! Forum Index -> Commandos series All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: